Football Analysis -Advanced E-Learning
Virtual training for reviewing football schools in the football-world industry has been created for people to become fully acquainted with reviewing football schools in the football-world industry. Today, football is one of the most popular and popular sports in the international arena. Football schools are considered as one of the most important pillars of player training and the main base for supporting adult teams in different age groups due to their important talent base. In the football schools of developed countries, experienced, experienced coaches in the football academy work with young athletes at different levels, while one of the main problems of Iranian football schools is the use of coaches with little or no knowledge to coach in these categories. Is Sunni.
Football school goals:
It is worth mentioning that the football school is established with the aim of teaching football to children and adolescents to fill the leisure time with basic and scientific football education to help the development and expansion of football in the country. Other goals of these schools are to participate in higher age groups and club and national teams and to nurture the next generation of football.
Football school tasks:
The duties of a football school are:
- Creating a healthy, fun and healthy environment for talents to flourish
- Teaching basic principles and techniques in football according to the programs compiled by the football school regulations
- Laying the groundwork for discovering top football talent
- Granting a certificate at the end of the training course that has been approved by the youth committee of the relevant provincial football board
- Introducing top talents to clubs (which will be one of the important criteria for evaluating football schools)
- Insurance of accidents and injuries of coaches and football students through the relevant sports medicine board of the province
- Forming an association of parents and teachers in the school
Virtual training course topics review football schools in the football industry – the world
FIFA and UEFA rules and regulations
Review of Dutch Ajax and Dynamo Kyiv football schools in Ukraine
Review of Hajuk Split football schools in Croatia and Barcelona in Spain
Review of Sporting Portugal and MTK Budapest Hungary football schools
Review of Sparta Prague Football Schools in the Czech Republic and Grimaud in Brazil
Review of statistics and performance of world football schools
Prerequisite for the review of football schools in the football industry – the world
This course does not require any special prerequisites and the course is taught from the beginning.