Hotel Butcher E-Learning
Hotel Butcher Virtual Training Hotel butcher is a job in the field of hotel management that has the following competencies such as: quality and quantity control of requested meat, preparation and maintenance of butcher tools and equipment, estimating meat consumption, receiving and storing meat and
Protein products, cutting red meat according to the standard, cutting chicken according to the standard, cutting aquatic meat according to the standard, processing different types of meat, mincing the meat and how to cooperate with the food and beverage unit, control cassette and health.
Summary of this course:
The term meat refers to fresh red meat. That is all or part of the body of animals that are used to prepare human food is considered.
These include fat, muscle with tissue, fresh blood, and glands (ie, organs and glands). The glands (or glandular muscles) include the tongue, gills, heart, liver, and pancreas (or flesh), as well as the stomach walls (or esophagus).
The common denominator of raw meats and poultry with prepared, cooked, canned and other processed ingredients is only to be kept cold and frozen. But meats and poultry cannot be considered ready-to-cook, canned And considered all kinds of processed materials.
Hotel Butcher Virtual Training Course Topics:
- Quality control and quantity of requested meats
- Preparation and maintenance of butcher tools and equipment
- Estimate the amount of meat consumption
- Receive and store meat and protein products
- Cut red meat according to standard
- Cut a variety of poultry meat according to the standard
- Cut all kinds of aquatic meat according to the standard
- Processing all kinds of meat
- Grinding all kinds of meat
- Cooperation with the food and beverage unit, control and health cassette
Prerequisites for the hotel butcher training course:
This course does not require any special prerequisites and the course is taught from the beginning.