Hotel Confectioner E-Learning
Virtual hotel confectionery training, hotel confectionery is a job that is in the hotel management group and is qualified to prepare a variety of pastries, cakes, pies, tarts and soufflés, desserts, ice cream, drinks and management in the hotel confectionery.
Creative and tasteful: This profession is like an art, like cooking. Travelers like to eat beautiful, tasty and varied sweets and desserts. Therefore, a successful confectioner can meet the needs of travelers as much as possible.
Responsible: Pastries can use substandard ingredients. They should be responsible and choose the best ingredients and cooking method because they know that sweets are related to people’s health.
It has a high speed of action and accuracy: during Eid and during religious and national celebrations, confectioners have to produce a lot of sweets with constant quality and beauty. They can only do this if they act quickly and accurately.
It is neat and tidy: It is essential to keep order in the hotel kitchen area and to be clean due to direct hand contact with the ingredients for the pastry.
Ability to work in a team: In the hotel kitchen, work is divided and everyone has a task. So people need to be able to work well together.
Hotel Confectionery Virtual Training Course Topics:
- Ability to prepare a variety of pastry doughs
- Ability to prepare a variety of cakes
- Ability to prepare pies, tarts and soufflés
- Ability to prepare a variety of desserts
- Ability to prepare a variety of ice cream
- Ability to prepare a variety of drinks (coffee shop)
- Ability to manage the hotel confectionery
- Ability to apply occupational safety and health standards in the workplace
Prerequisites for the hotel confectionery training course:
This course does not require any special prerequisites and the course is taught from the beginning.