Hotel Laundry Operator E-Learning
Virtual training of a laundry manager in a hotel, a hotel laundry manager is a person who, in addition to passing the necessary training courses, is able to identify the connection with the laundry with other parts of the hotel, identify different types of textiles, separate different types of clothes before washing, identify different strains and methods Stain removal, types of washing machines and methods of using them, types of detergents, types of pyramids and preparation of orders and waiter duties in the hotel laundry department.
The same is the hotel laundry. That is, where sheets, bedspreads, pillows, blankets, curtains, tablecloths and similar items are washed. Of course, part of the hotel laundry task is to wash the clothes assigned to it by the guests. In general, it can be said that the hotel laundry washes and dries these items:
Sheets, pillowcases, bedspreads, curtains, blankets, tablecloths, pool and sauna towels, uniforms for all hotel staff, all fabrics used in the restaurant and housekeeping section of the hotel.
Hotel laundry duties:
- The crew is trained.
- Dirty sheets arrive.
- The weight of the sheets is determined and accepted.
- Sheets and clothes are arranged.
- Sheets are washed, dried, ironed and folded.
- The weight of the sheets is re-measured and reaches the settlement stage.
Lessons of the hotel laundry virtual training course:
- Communicating the laundry section with other sections of the hotel
- Using all kinds of textile fabrics (Linen)
- Separate the types of clothes before washing
- Use a variety of stains and staining methods
- Use a variety of washing machines
- Use detergents
- Waste registration methods
- Complete the types of pyramids and prepare the necessary orders
- Contact the waitress (valet) of the hotel laundry
Prerequisites for the training course of laundry manager in the hotel:
This course does not require any special prerequisites and the course is taught from the beginning.