Marketing And Sales Employee In Tourism Agencies E-Learning
Virtual training of marketing and sales staff in travel agencies: WorldSpan is one of the top GDS (global distribution systems). Most areas of the travel industry, such as airlines, travel agencies use WorldSpan. The new Worldspan is now more advanced with an artificial intelligence system. Where you do not have to enter the coding manually over and over again to search for flight access or reservations.
Simply click on the results that appear and everything is ready. This course is specifically designed for students who want to pursue a career in the travel industry. For example, if you are interested in starting your own travel business, or want to become a travel blogger, Digital Travel Nomad. Or you want to start a travel agency, then this course opens your mind and helps you plan or set up a travel career.
During this course, we will learn the basics. To build a strong foundation before jumping to practical GDS, the basics enable you to understand the travel industry, programming, airports, and airline programming in the letters of the phonetic alphabet. We will also learn GDS notes using GDS.
This course takes us step by step from beginner to intermediate level and then finally to advanced level. Where we practically choose the seats using GDS.
Who is suitable for marketing and sales staff training in travel agencies:
- Anyone who wants to follow in the travel industry
- Anyone who wants to start a travel business
- Anyone who wants to become a travel consultant
- Anyone who wants to travel as a travel manager or travel consultant
- Those who want to start their own travel business
- Anyone who wants to be a travel agent
- Someone who wants to become a travel guide or travel blogger
Prerequisites for Virtual Training for Marketing and Sales Officers in Travel Agencies:
- Be able to use a computer
- Basic computer knowledge
- You should be interested in looking for a job in the travel industry