Native Local Guide E-Learning
Indigenous Local Guide Virtual Learning: Tourist attractions are generally categorized based on environmental characteristics, human activity-based attractions, and man-made attractions.
A local tourist guide is someone who has a thorough understanding of the details of the cultural, historical and natural attractions of the city where they live. In the local tour guide training course, trainees with knowledge of historical, cultural, natural, biological and climatic features. The local handicrafts of the province where they live, the patterns of behavior and social etiquette and the international language are introduced. And they can be professional local and indigenous tourist guides for this type of Iranian or foreign tourists.
Native Local Guide Virtual Training Course Topics:
- Apply definitions and concepts of native local guide
- Explain indigenous cultural attractions
- Explain native historical attractions
- Explain native natural attractions
- Coastal and marine areas
- Vegetation and animal life
- Outstanding environmental features
- Parks and protected areas
- Landscapes and natural attractions
- Health tourism
- Mineral water springs and hot water
- Diet and physical health resorts
- Cultural, historical and ancient sites
- Significant cultural patterns
- Crafts and arts
- Interesting economic activities: tea plantations, the use of elephant power in tropical forests, the use of traditional farming and fishing techniques and the like.
- Urban attractions
- Museums and other cultural facilities
- Cultural events and festivals
- Compassion and behavioral characteristics of the inhabitants of the region
Native Local Guide Virtual Training Course Prerequisites:
- This course is taught from the basics and does not require any special prerequisites.