Run And Guide Tours With Personal Cars E-Learning
Virtual tour and car tour guide: Do you wish to travel around the world slowly? Are you planning to travel by land, by car, bike, horse, spa or motorcycle but do not know where to start?
Crystal Kelly is from the United States and has traveled to more than 60 countries, including Iraq, Bhutan, Yemen, Madagascar and more! He returns to Mongolia from England by car and also uses Southeast Asia by ski and Vespa bicycle. He also recently moved his two horses across Ireland, 600 miles south-north, with his wife Christine without support.
Christine Volger is from Germany and has also returned an old boring machine from England to Mongolia. He also specializes in motorcycle travel and has done several extraterrestrial adventures on various bicycles in Europe. He has also ridden horses in countries such as Greenland, Slovenia and Bhutan.
What you will learn in the course of running and guiding tours with private cars:
- How much will this cost? / How to budget
- Choose the right vehicle
- How to plan your trip
- How to deal with police bribes
- What items should be packed
- What changes should be made in the car?
- Basic car maintenance for mannequins
- Crashes – What to do?
- Insurance – Do I need anything?
- How to navigate, offline!
- Travel advice for Africa, Asia, South America, Central Asia, Europe and North America
- Where should I sleep?
- How to find fuel / food etc.
- How to communicate with local people
- Safety advice
Virtual training course for running and guiding tours with private cars is suitable for:
- Anyone who is interested in land travel, whether they are interested in rallies, whether for life or for fun!
- Car drivers, cyclists, horsemen and motorcyclists can benefit from this course!
Prerequisites of the virtual training course for running and guiding tours with private cars:
- This course is taught from the basics and does not require any special prerequisites