Ticket Sales Preparatory Employee E-Learning
Virtual ticket sales staff training: If you are interested in travel and tourism, the job of an airline employee is right for you. Sales clerks do things such as selling domestic and foreign tickets, selling tours, booking domestic and foreign hotels. And in some airlines, he is in charge of providing visa services, VIP and CIP services, etc. He may also be responsible for planning leisure and business trips.
The sales clerk informs the passenger about the different tickets and their type and tours and other services in the agency for business and leisure travel. It is much better for the agency employee to be familiar with the cities and countries of tourism and pilgrimage. To be a good guide for the traveler and provide him with good information. Familiarity with foreign languages such as English and sometimes Arabic is one of the needs in this job to interact with the traveler and help him.
He is a preliminary employee of selling business tickets from the field of tourism. Which has the following competencies: Study of general geographical features of Iran and the world – Analysis of international organizations and associations active in the tourism industry – Establishing favorable communication with the audience – Survey of the world’s airlines. Examining the travel regulations of different countries of the world – selling, issuing and canceling domestic tickets and reviewing and applying international times in the world. This job is related to jobs such as: average and advanced ticket employees and tour managers.
Virtual training course topics for the introductory ticket sales staff:
- Study of general geographical features of Iran and the world
- Analysis of international organizations and associations active in the tourism industry
- Communicate optimally with the audience
- Review of the world’s airlines
- Review of travel regulations of different countries of the world
- Sale, issuance and cancellation of domestic tickets
- Review and adaptation of international times in the world
Prerequisites for the introductory course for the ticket sales staff:
- This course is taught from the basics and does not require any special prerequisites.