DTM Technology Management E-Learning
DTM Technology Management Vocational Training refers to a set of management disciplines that allow the management of technological principles to create a customer-centric advantage. Managing the use of technology for the benefit of human beings, in terms of designing, developing, optimizing and controlling a technological product, process or service, as well as evaluating and predicting user acceptance and acceptance.
Technology management is a set of management disciplines that allow organizations to manage their technological principles. Technology management covers all aspects of technology knowledge organization, technology forecasting, technology development, technology commercialization, and technology used in the technology life cycle.
List of DTM Technology Management Virtual Training Course Topics:
Principles of management and organization theory
Advanced management theories
Advanced organizational behavior management
Technology strategy management
Technology development management
Technology transfer management
Production and Operations Management
Project management and control
Application of technology in the organization
Technology and economy of Iran and the world
Familiarity with investment theory
Comparative advantages and investment
Theories of Entrepreneurial Management
research method in management
What interests does this field need?
- Interested in modern science and topics of deployment of new technologies
- The power and ability to perceive, analyze and ultimately solve management problems (search approach for tailored technology)
- Having a fighting spirit to convince managers to deploy new technologies
- Ability to analyze and understand the relationship between organization and technology and the ability to formulate strategy
- Interested in innovation and creativity and the ability to adopt creative methods
- Having a team spirit and interested in cooperation and interested in learning
Prerequisites for this course:
The DTM technology management course does not require any special prerequisites and is taught from the ground up.