Resistance Economic E-Learning
Virtual education of resistance economics With the advent of the Islamic Revolution, a new form of government emerged in the world that was not compatible with the pole of arrogant power and fought against arrogance. The emergence of such a government in the Middle East, which is of great economic and geopolitical importance, caused the global arrogant regime to fight the revolution with all its might. In recent years, with the intensification of unilateral and inhumane Western sanctions against the Islamic Republic of Iran with the aim of stopping Iran’s peaceful nuclear program, the new term “resistance economy” has been added to the country’s economic literature and in line with the current economy. Our country has been discussed.
Summary of this course:
This word was first mentioned in the meeting of entrepreneurs with the Supreme Leader in September 2010. In the same meeting, the Supreme Leader of the Revolution introduced “resistance economy” as meaning and concept of entrepreneurship and for the basic need of the country for entrepreneurship, he introduced two reasons “economic pressure of enemies” and “readiness of the country for leap”. For a short time, different definitions have been offered, each looking at the issue from a different perspective. In the meantime, the comprehensive and complete definition of the resistance economy has been provided by the wise leader of the revolution. “Resistance economy means the economy that can determine the growth and prosperity of the country in the face of pressure, in the face of sanctions, in the face of intense hostility and hostility,” he told students.
Announcing the general policies of the “resistance economy”, the Supreme Leader stressed that the resistance economy will be able to embody an inspiring model of the Islamic economic system and provide a suitable background and opportunity for the people and economic activists to map out the economic epic.
The Resistance Economics training course, which includes the wise statements of the Supreme Leader and experts on resistance economics, is offered to the students.
Chapters of Virtual Training Course in Resistance Economics:
History of the theory of resistance economics
- The nature of resistance economics
- The necessity of a system of resistance economy
- Methodology of resistance economics
- Introduction of course methodology
- Introduction of three theoretical preliminaries
- Introducing the specific content of the resistance economy system
- Familiarity with the flow of conventional economics
- History of the mainstream of conventional economics
Knowledge of economics before the Renaissance
- Post-Renaissance economics knowledge
- Heterodox and dissident schools
- Division of knowledge and philosophy of conventional economics
- Division of knowledge in conventional economics
- Methodology and scope of conventional economics
- The place of values in conventional economics
- The universality of conventional economic theories
Prerequisites for the Virtual Training Course in Resistance Economics:
This course does not require any special prerequisites and is taught from the ground up.