Urban Affairs Management E-Learning
Virtual training in urban management: If management is compared to a tree that has various branches, such as industrial management, financial management and the like. One of the new branches of this tree is urban management. The combination of management and the city evokes the concept of organizing matters related to planning, organizing, mobilizing resources and facilities, directing and control within the city. A concept that in different countries, due to political structures and economic approaches, involves different institutions with different patterns. The choice of the type of urban management model reflects the attitude that governs the regulation of council-municipal relations and, most importantly, indicates the degree of participation and executive power.
One of the important discourses in determining the top management model is determining how to run the city and placing power in the hands of city managers. On the other hand, the city management model is closely related to solving or creating urban problems. The purpose of urban management is to implement the plans and programs that have been addressed in the urban planning process. How to implement and review them is according to the dynamics and urban developments.
Urban Affairs Virtual Training Course Topics:
- Familiarity with the city limits
- Fundamentals of the urban system
- Urban management
- Urban economy
- Social geography of the city
- Sustainable urban development
- Forecasting techniques in urban planning
- Per capita urban uses
- Basics of organization and management
- Human resource management
- Management information systems
Urban law has several categories, including:
- Cancellation of water bill 2. Cancellation of electricity bill 3. Cancellation of telephone bill 4. Cancellation of gas bill 5. Obligation to obtain the end of work 6. Obtaining the form of a separate assembly 7. Correction and correction of the form of the parliament 8. Repairing a common building 9. Receiving government services Water, electricity and gas.
Prerequisites for Urban Affairs Management Training Course:
- This course does not require special prerequisites and is taught from the ground up.