COMFAR Software E-Learning
Virtual school management virtual education are schools whose development is based on the use of new information and communication technologies. The difference between them and virtual schools is that in these schools students have to be physically present, but in a virtual school, the student and the teacher can be miles apart. Smart school teachers do not have to be IT specialists, but must be able to be aware of the school system and make good use of its facilities. The teacher should be well aware of where the resources are and guide the students to the resources when they ask a question.
Students in the smart school play the role of teacher and learner. In this school, the curriculum is not restrictive and students are allowed to go beyond their curricula. In this school, the teaching method is based on the student. The emphasis is on thinking skills and providing a teaching-learning environment of smart school strategies and policies.
Introduction to this course:
Students in the smart school play the role of teacher and learner. In this school, the curriculum is not restrictive and
Students are allowed to go beyond their curriculum. In this school, the teaching method is based on the student
Is pivotal. The emphasis is on thinking skills and providing a teaching-learning environment of smart school strategies and policies.
Smart School Management Virtual Training Course Topics:
- Smart schools
- Smart school roadmap
- Educational technology to make schools smarter
- Solutions for the development of smart schools.
- Reengineering the management process in smart schools.
- Investigating the challenges of developing smart schools in the country.
- The impact of smart schools on the process of learning and teaching English.
- Review of information technology and requirements for the implementation and development of smart schools.
Prerequisites for Smart School Management Training Course:
This course does not require any special prerequisites and is taught from the ground up.