(Environmental Impacts Assessment (EIA) E-Learning (EIA)
Virtual training for environmental impact assessment, currently due to achieving sustainable development in the country and in order to prevent pollution and environmental degradation, all development and development activities in the country are carried out taking into account environmental considerations. Accordingly, before the implementation of many development projects, the consequences and effects of such projects on the environment of the region are identified and predicted, and the necessary measures are taken to control and reduce them. Oil and gas are among them.
Summary of this course:
The EIA / RIMA course aims to provide concepts and technical methods for preparing an EIA – Study of Environmental Impacts and related RIMA – Environmental Impact Report, as well as a historical approach and an overview of the legal aspects of RIMA / Guarantees the EIA to participants.
What you will learn in the Virtual Environmental Impact Assessment course:
- Learn the concepts of environmental impact and environmental impact assessment
- Gain technical knowledge to study the environmental effects in its various stages.
- Get technical knowledge about what information should be available in RIMA – Environmental Impact Report.
Who is this course for:
- Technical, undergraduate and graduate students
- Specialists from public or private agencies working in the field of environment.
- Enthusiasts in the environmental area.
Prerequisites for the Environmental Impact Assessment Training Course:
- Have a basic understanding of how to use a computer.
- Access a text editor (eg Word or Google Docs).
- Familiarize yourself with the topics: Environmental Impacts, Environmental Impact Assessment, and Environmental Licensing.