Exhibition Holding And Management E-Learning
Virtual Exhibition Management and Exhibition Management – EMD: Short management time of senior managers of exhibition companies and lack of information and scientific resources available to these managers. It is one of the most important weaknesses of the exhibition industry. Which has also had a strong impact on the quality level of the country’s exhibitions. From the point of view of international relations, exhibitions are the most important marketing and business communication tools of exhibitions, information exchange centers, technical knowledge and business studies. Which have a significant impact on the development of tourism and ultimately increases employment.
Training course on holding and managing exhibitions in order to increase the quality level of the country’s exhibitions. It is held in line with the changes and developments in other industries. In this course, the managers of the exhibition halls will get acquainted with how to interact effectively with the specialized management of the company, the exhibition organizers, the participants and the visitors. Appropriate solutions to increase customer satisfaction will be reviewed and discussed.
What you will learn in the exhibition and management course – EMD:
- You will understand how the general art market works, the different types of art spaces and how they function. We will take a closer look at the role of the gallery manager. We will understand how to manage the exhibition space, work with artists and how to find and manage art buyers.
- A guide to preparing an exhibition. We will introduce our marketing method to the public.
- How to manage works of art, packaging of works of art, sending works of art nationally and internationally. You will learn how to install and hang works of art and how to professionally store works of art to prevent damage to works.
Exhibition management and training course topics – EMD:
Familiarity with the exhibition
Exhibition executive planning
Fundamentals of Exhibition Affairs
Exhibition attendance guide
Design of exhibition halls and booths
Principles and techniques of advertising
Communication management in public relations
Principles of exhibition design
Plan an exhibition sample
Virtual Exhibition and Exhibition Management Course – EMD Who is suitable:
- This course is designed for people who want to learn more about how the contemporary art market works. They are interested in supervision, artistic management and exhibition supervision.
Prerequisites for the exhibition and management course – EMD:
- This course does not require any special prerequisites and the course is taught from the basics