Master Of Business Administration (MBA) Management – Investment, Banking, And Financial Management Tendency E-Learning
MBA Virtual Training The orientation of banking and investment financial management is designed with the aim of cultivating successful and professional managers in the field of financing and investment, the results of which include managers’ familiarity with the mechanism of financial markets. This course is offered to people who intend to participate in courses related to the profession of accounting and finance. Focuses on the areas of finance related to management and business. The purpose of this program is to help people develop and advance their careers.
Financial experts examine and forecast the company’s economic trends. They create a balance between risk and profitability. They analyze the company’s financial reports and make suggestions for improvement. They take steps to maximize stock value, manage the company’s capital by selecting securities, and apply the principles of financial risk management.
- Familiarity with empowering managers of organizations and enterprises for financial dynamics and using modern methods of financial management to reduce financial risks and readiness to adapt to the market and industry with signals of environmental change and financial agility
- Preparation of managers to evaluate the investment of economic units and evaluate the performance of economic enterprises
- Familiarity with the method and function of the financial market, especially the capital management market and its role in a nutshell
- Empowerment of enterprises in the face of various economic risks, including market risk, credit risk, liquidity risk and….
List of MBA Virtual Learning Topics in Banking and Investment Financial Management:
- Knowledge of banking sciences
- Internal banking
- International Banking
- Electronic banking
- Salary in the bank 1
- Salary in the bank 2
- Management Economics
- Commercial law
- Market management
- Human resource management
- Strategic management
- Financial management
- Investment management
- Risk management
MBA Investment Banking Financial Management Orientation is useful for the following disciplines:
Prerequisites for the MBA course in Financial Management of Investment Banking:
This course does not require any special prerequisites and is taught from the ground up.