Organization Supervision Management E-Learning
Virtual Management Management Training: Operations and Organization Management course is part of the Operations Management training program. It consists of eight sections that are offered as separate courses for your convenience. This course covers the principles of operations management in both production and service organizations. This course will provide you with important basic knowledge in the field of operations management. This can help you better understand how achieving superiority in operations management can give your organization a competitive advantage.
In recent years, and due to the proven effects of having proper and principled management and supervision in organizations, organs, companies and even small businesses of business owners. Shareholders and investors have been more sensitive and focused on hiring and cooperating with specialized and efficient managers and supervisors in order to protect their business and capital. For this reason, in recent years, the available job opportunities for specialists and experts in the field of management and supervision of organizations and organs have increased. And there are many different job opportunities for these people.
Also, considering the scope, importance and sensitivity of the duties and responsibilities of managers and organizational supervisors at all levels of specialists and experts in the field of management and supervision of the organization. They can enjoy a very good position and income due to their activities in this field.
The different levels of management are as follows:
Management at the operational level Supervision
- Intermediate level management
- Excellent management
The main duties and responsibilities of managers and organizational supervisors are as follows:
- Leadership and management
What you will learn in the organization management training course:
- Match key operational areas of operations with the type of decisions in which management is involved.
- Identify key differences between service and manufacturing organizations.
- Match each step of the process used to formulate the organizational strategy with the actions typically performed at that step.
- Categorize different types of features of transformation of production operations and service strategies.
Who is the appropriate organization management management virtual training course:
- Anyone working in operations management or another area of operation. And seeks an understanding of the performance of operations in a service or manufacturing organization.
Prerequisites for the organization management course:
- This course does not require any special prerequisites and the course is taught from the basics