Techniques And Techniques Of Working With E_learning
Virtual training of techniques and techniques of working with superiors: Most employees lack verbal communication skills with their superiors. Therefore, employees can be divided into two categories. Some employees are afraid to speak and mostly do not speak, and this feature makes them daring in the long run. Another group of employees, with confrontational and even aggressive behavior, cause them to lose their composure and that of those around them in the workplace. In this period, we have tried to establish successful working relationships for employees by expressing techniques and techniques of dealing with superiors.
Communicating with a superior is important in that as a manager, if we want to lead our people well, we must be able to have a good and effective relationship with our superior. If we passively complain to our manager, our employees think it is perfectly normal to complain to a senior. In fact, our employees model how they relate to us by the way we relate to their managers. Therefore, in order to be a successful manager, we must establish a constructive and effective relationship with the superior manager.
Tips to help you manage your work with a superior manager:
- Determine the motivations of your superior manager.
- Take responsibility if necessary.
- Choose your words carefully.
- Do not share your superiors’ conversations with colleagues.
- Predict expectations.
- Study communication style with your superiors
List of Virtual Training Topics Techniques and Techniques for Working with Superior Managers:
- Basics of organization and management
- Fundamentals of organizational behavior
- Principles of communication
- Organizational communication
- Communication process in human relations
- Interpersonal communication skills
- Organizational motivation
- Empower employees
- Participatory management
- Tasks of managers
- Negotiation and empowerment techniques
- Effective communication with managers
- Communication Management Audiobook
Prerequisites for this course:
The course does not require any special prerequisites and the course is taught from the ground up.