Designing And Modeling With Inventor E-Learning
Virtual training in design and modeling with Inventor: Autodesk Inventor is a product of Autodesk company and has strong programs in the field of design and modeling. This program has been produced regularly since 2007, and this year, with the arrival of the full sample, many old users of Autodesk and AutoCAD programs such as Mechanical Desktop were happy. Because this program brought together all the needs of design, drawing and modeling and simulation. One of the capabilities of this software is the existence of a series of manufacturing and modeling operations for computer boards and related hardware components. This program includes the section of solid modeling and surfaces, which is called Part Surface Modeling. The assembly section is used to simulate the movement and welding of joints and mounting complex parts by using very high facilities.
Virtual training course topics of design and modeling with Inventor:
- Inventor introductory training
- Inventor drawing tutorial
- Inventor design training
- Inventor 3D design tutorial
- Inventor and inventor LT
- Mastering autodesk inventor
Autodesk Inventor software environments
- 2D Sketch 2D and 3D Sketch 3D drawing environment
- 3D modeling environment (Part Modeling)
- Assembly environment: Parts designed in the environment (Part Modeling) can be imported into this environment and finally assembled according to engineering drawings.
- Sheet Metal environment
- Weldment environment
- Design Accelerator environment: In this environment, shafts, gears, bearings and موجود are available as standard. They can also be designed in this environment by entering the required data for each component. In addition, fatigue analysis can be performed on the parts and the desired coefficient and results can be found.
- Mold Design Environment: Possibility to design 0 to 100 injection molds
- Stress Analysis Environment: After installing Autodesk Inventor software, Ansys software is activated in the stress analysis environment, and the parts can be loaded. And received a report of the analysis along with various results.
- Dynamic Simulation environment: After assembling the parts, they can be entered into this environment and by giving a stimulus to the set, various parameters such as speed and acceleration and… in each part can be checked. And received diagrams of them.
- Facility design environment (Piping): Used in the design of piping systems and facilities. Its application can be clearly seen in the oil and gas industry and..
- Shooting and filming environment of parts (inventor studio)
- Environment in which an explosive view is created from the assembly set (Presentation)
- Electronic design environment that includes 1 design of electronic boards and 2 wiring of different parts of a device.
- Beam and stone design environment and their analysis and production of various profiles
- Measuring environment and presentation of executive drawings (Drawing)
Prerequisites for Inventor Design and Modeling Training Course:
- This course does not require special prerequisites and is taught from the ground up.