Grower Of Edible Mushrooms Valvarilla E-Learning
Valvarilla Edible Mushroom Growing Virtual Training is a subset of the horticultural profession associated with occupations such as mushroom seed growers, supervising engineers, herbalists and growers.
Summary of this course:
Paddy straw mushroom is a type of mushroom that grows naturally in temperate and tropical regions, and because it is a straw-loving mushroom, it is used in areas where there are rice fields. The villagers grow this mushroom as a by-product along with rice cultivation, on straw leftover from rice.
It is interesting to know that this fungus is not biologically dependent on rice straw, and because it is straw-friendly, it grows on other materials such as wheat straw, millet, sorghum, etc. ولی, but rice straw is ideal for it, and the product that makes rice straw Is not comparable to the above materials. Of course, today this mushroom is cultivated on other materials such as cottonseed, sugarcane pulp and in China, cottonseed has replaced rice straw.
The common method for growing Chinese mushrooms in Iran and in most countries is outdoor cultivation, in which there is no control over environmental conditions.
Volvariella Edible Mushroom Grower Virtual Training Course Topics:
- Ability to economically estimate Valvarilla edible mushrooms
- Ability to build Valvarilla edible mushroom breeding hall
- Ability to use Valvarilla edible mushroom workshop facilities
- Ability to prepare Valvarilla edible mushroom salon
- Ability to prepare Valvarilla edible mushroom planting bed
- Ability to inoculate Valvarilla edible mushrooms
- Ability to control the environmental factors of Valvarila edible fungus
- Ability to control pests and diseases of oral fungus Valvarila
- Ability to harvest Valvarilla edible mushrooms
- Product marketing ability
Prerequisites for Valvarilla Edible Mushroom Grower Training Course:
This course does not require any special prerequisites and is taught from the ground up.