Grower Of Oyster Mushroom E-Learning
Oyster mushroom grower virtual training: It is basically a job that all the operations and planting of a living thing or a product to
Do it continuously and consecutively. Oyster mushroom is a group of edible mushrooms that mainly likes hot and humid climates.
Methods of cultivating oyster mushrooms:
- Cultivation on the shelf or shelf: (Cultivation on the shelf at a glance) The stage before fermentation and preparation of the substrate, pasteurization and filling, seeding, incubation period, fruiting, harvesting, draining
- Cultivation in bottles: In this method, fill the bottles from the substrate and sterilize it. They are placed at a temperature of 2-3 degrees Celsius and a humidity of 65-5 percent. It takes about 3-5 days to reach the fruiting stage.
- Cultivation on tree stumps: (in temperate regions) There are two basic methods for growing mushrooms on tree parts. Cultivation on large pieces of wood, cultivation on small pieces of wood In this method, Span is poured on tree pieces and grown in suitable conditions.
- Cultivation in bags: One of the most common methods of cultivating mushrooms in most parts of the world. Its advantages include the following:
- Has less risk than other cultivation methods.
- Easy control of pests and diseases
- Possibility of cultivation all year round
- Fast return on investment
- Low initial investment
- Possibility of cultivation at home
Topics of oyster mushroom grower virtual training course:
- Select the appropriate place and equipment for growing oyster mushrooms
- Production of oyster mushroom seeds
- Preparation of oyster mushroom substrate
- Cultivation of oyster mushrooms
- Care and maintenance of oyster mushroom substrates
- Harvest oyster mushrooms
- Fighting pests and diseases of oyster mushrooms
- Product marketing
Prerequisites for an oyster mushroom grower training course:
This course does not require any special prerequisites and is taught from the ground up.