Hydroponic Systems Protectionist E-Learning
Virtual training in charge of the protection and safety of hydroponic systems is a job in the field of agriculture and related to the job of protection and safety management in the greenhouse.
Summary of this course:
Offers hydroponic growth systems, aerobic systems, hydroponic gardening equipment, hydroponic gardening supplies and plant growth lights. Plants with hydroponic growth grow up to 50% faster and produce more fertile products than vegetables, fruits, plants and flowers of better quality.
Hydroponic growth eliminates the need for soil, eliminates soil-borne diseases and pests, weeds and the use of herbicides and pesticides while producing 10 times more than traditional agricultural vegetables.
Hydroponic systems reduce water wastage and the number of natural resources needed for growth while fully controlling climate, nutrients and growth conditions.
The need for hygiene in plant products
- Due to the use of pressurized systems, water consumption is saved.
- The quality of hydroponic greenhouse products is high due to the use of modified cultivars.
Early maturity in the vegetable and summer market is an important factor in earning money.
- It is possible to export products abroad.
- Manpower costs are reduced.
Virtual training course topics for protection and safety of hydroponic systems:
- Use of tools and equipment in hydroponic greenhouses
- Use of hydroponic greenhouse tools and equipment in compliance with safety principles
- Observing the principles of implementing the hydroponic plan according to the standard
- Location of hydroponic greenhouse facilities according to the general plan of the greenhouse and observing the principles of safety and health
- Control and inspection on how to use greenhouse equipment
Prerequisites for the training course of protection and safety of hydroponic systems:
This course does not require any special prerequisites and is taught from the ground up.