Microsoft Server Providers Manager E-Learning
Microsoft Server Manager Virtual Training: After installing Windows Server, considering its special features and their function, in the next step, you have to manage these servers. Windows Server includes useful tools for understanding the Windows Server environment, managing specific servers, optimizing performance, and ultimately automating many administrative tasks.
The tools you use for management depend on the type of systems you have set up. Including (Windows server with desktop or Core server), physical machine, or virtual machine where your servers are located.
Server Manager Server Manager is a management console that is included in the complete installation of Windows Server. (Not available in packages without UI – The core server does not contain a server manager). Managing Windows Server If you want to install or remove relays on your server, remote servers, services, as well as view data in your server environment, can be easily done by Server Manager.
What you will learn in the Microsoft Server Manager Virtual Training course:
- Install and configure Windows Server 2016
- Create a Windows domain
- Configure your Windows Server 2016 operating system to act as a DHCP server
- Install, configure, and deploy the Domain Name System (DNS) role on your Windows Server operating system
- Install and configure multiple domain controllers (DC)
- (Bonus) Install Windows 10 and join a workstation on your new Windows domain
- Manage Windows 10 workstations from your Windows Server domain controller
- Create users, groups and OUs with Active Directory users and computers
- Create and understand Group Policy Objects (GPOs) by managing Group Policy
- Learn how to write Powershell scripts for your Windows server like a real IT software!
- Create a Windows Update Services (WSUS) server. Confirm and deploy updates to your domain servers and computers
- Install and manage Windows Server 2016 Core Edition
- Operate your Windows Server 2016 operating system as a router
- Learn how to use Active Directory sites and services
Who is the Microsoft Server Manager training course suitable for?
- Anyone who wants to learn with Windows Server 2016
- If you want to get an IT job, take this course
- If you want to add high-paying skills to your resume, take this course
Prerequisites for this course:
- A computer with at least 4 GB of RAM and 64 bits of operating system
- Internet access
- Windows PC or MAC