Transportation Technology E-Learning
Virtual education of transportation technology is one of the necessities and basics of business exchanges and the key to economic and social development. Thus, transport shortages have halted economic growth. And reduces the efficiency of economic sectors. And limits economic activities to self-consumption. This is why transportation experts believe that there is a direct relationship between efficiency in the transportation sector and the overall efficiency of the economy and economic growth. And transport is seen as an intermediary between agricultural, industrial, commercial and service activities at the national and international levels. Therefore, transportation is one of the main elements and the key to development and transformation in developed countries. If these countries lose contact with the outside world, they will lose their global position despite advanced technology. And the giant wheel of their thriving economy is spinning.
Another group considers transportation to be the heart of the development process and believes that transportation has an effective role in distributing income and reducing economic and social inequalities, eliminating the effects of poverty and helplessness, and reducing the income gap between villagers and urbanites. Insufficient communication between producers and consumers in different regions due to the inadequacy of the transportation network and the services provided by this sector, causes the cycle of underdevelopment to continue. Economic growth in the general sense, the slower and later it happens. As a result, having an adequate communication network, having the required means of transportation in terms of quantity and quality, providing transportation services and moving goods and passengers according to the needs, at the required time and place, are necessary for the economic development of society.
What you will learn in the transportation technology virtual training course:
- Understand the different modes of international shipping and logistics in shipping planning.
- Calculate load rate for less container load and full container load.
- Calculate the volume of cargo in Sea and Air Logistics.
Learn INCOTERM and know the best as a professional exporter, importer and logistics
- Understand the importance of freight insurance in logistics and supply chain management.
- The role of freight and their importance in logistics and supply chain management.
- Custom clearance and HS code system in logistics.
- Custom duty calculation for logistics export and import
- Documents involved in international transportation and logistics.
- Calculate air freight
- Practical case study and charge calculations with examples of logistics.
- Logistics in supply chain management
Prerequisites for Transportation Technology Training Course:
This course does not require any special prerequisites and is taught from the ground up.