Weed Identification In Arid And Semi-Arid Regions And Their Control E-Learning
Virtual weed training in arid and semi-arid areas is one of the competencies of the agricultural group and is related to jobs such as farmers and sellers of pesticides.
Summary of this course:
- Mechanical weed control: Weeding by hand: Usually, hand weeding is not economically viable in large farms and gardens because it is not economically viable. This is done only on small plots and usually by local workers.
- Physical control of weeds: Heat and fire are used for physical control of weeds.
- Chemical weed control: Herbicides are chemical compounds used to kill weeds in the field or garden.
Integrated weed control: The use of two or more methods in weed control, integrated control or integrated weed management. Integrated weed management is a combination of agronomic, mechanical, biological and chemical methods to control weeds. For example, use
Less than herbicides with mechanical plowing, it is a good combination to improve weed control. None of these methods alone can provide an acceptable level of weed control. Usually, several methods can be used to reduce herbicide use while also controlling weeds appropriately.
Virtual weed training courses in arid and semi-arid regions:
- Weed analysis of arid and semi-arid regions
- Analysis of the effect of environmental factors on competition between crops and weeds
- Control the spread of weeds
- Mechanical control of weeds
- Physical control of weeds
- Weed crop control
- Diagnosis of parasitic plants and their life cycle
- Eliminate weeds using herbicides
- Observe safety and health tips in storing toxins
Prerequisites for weed control training in arid and semi-arid regions:
This course does not require any special prerequisites and is taught from the ground up.