Follow us:-
  • By Oxford Certificate
  • November 13, 2021
  • No Comments

Working Vegetables E-Learning

Virtual vegetable training has been created for people to become fully acquainted with vegetable vegetables. Vegetables are herbaceous plants whose various parts, such as leaves, buds, stems, roots, tubers, onions, flowers, fruits, and seeds, are eaten raw, cooked, dried, powdered, frozen, or canned. Refers to all agricultural and horticultural crops – except tree and grain crops – from leaves, stems, roots, buds, buds, onions, underground stems, flowers, fruits, seeds or fungi, completely and directly, without modification. Most of their internal materials are consumed raw, cooked, dried, canned, frozen or processed for human consumption. Therefore, sugar beet and oilseeds are not considered as vegetables. Vegetable cultivation means the production of various vegetables in order to feed and exploit its various parts.

The nutritional value and importance of vegetables
Consumption of vegetables is essential for good health, and most of them are low in energy and carbohydrates. Based on proper and modern nutrition, a food must have tasty – healthy – satiating and economical properties. Most vegetables have this feature. The presence of vegetables in the daily diet of human beings is necessary so that 80% of the total volume of food should be garden products (fruits and vegetables) and the remaining 20% ​​should be protein (meat, eggs, cheese) and sugars (starch and the like).

Vegetable virtual training course topics:
Propagation of vegetables (seeds – cuttings – rhizomes – tubers – onions)
Determining the appropriate cultivation method and performing cultivation
Working with a variety of irrigation systems (traditional and pressurized)
Performing integrated management of plant pests and diseases
Weed control
Determining plant nutritional needs and fertilizing
Harvesting a variety of vegetables
Packaging, storage and marketing of vegetables
Prerequisites for the vegetable course:
This course does not require any special prerequisites and the course is taught from the beginning.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *