Assist Carver Laboratory Inoculation And Propagation Of Button Fungi E-Learning
Virtual training Carver Assistant Laboratory of Inoculation and Propagation of Button Fungus, Technician (Technician) Laboratory of Production of Button Fungus is a person who, while passing the necessary training course, is responsible for producing, maintaining and transferring Span to cultivation halls and providing optimal growth conditions for Span. , Under the supervision of the laboratory supervisor.
Summary of this course:
Spawn production involves placing the mycelium of the fungus in sterile culture media, suitable and under sterile conditions. Cultivation can be started using a healthy fresh mushroom cap or laboratory sample, and then from this culture, many secondary cultures will be done in agar medium.
Span should be stored in cold environments at temperatures of 0-5 ° C. Spans can usually be stored for up to 3 months. It is always recommended to use new spans in composting units for seeding and in mushroom breeding units for bedding and does not to risk using old spans.
Vocabulary course topics for Carver Assistant Laboratory of Inoculation and Propagation of Button Mushrooms:
- Ability to recognize button mushroom span cultivars
- Ability to recognize the raw materials for preparing mushroom span and their maintenance
- Ability to prepare span raw materials and sterilize it
- Ability to span secondary inoculation
- Ability to recognize and use laboratory supplies and equipment
- Ability to create optimal conditions in the button mushroom span laboratory
- Ability to recognize and control Span diseases
- Ability to disinfect and wash the span production laboratory
- Ability to store span in the refrigerator
- Ability to transport Span and provide optimal conditions for doing so
- Ability to apply occupational safety and health standards in the workplace
Prerequisites for the Carver Assistant Laboratory of Inoculation and Propagation of Button Mushrooms:
This course does not require any special prerequisites and is taught from the ground up.