Caring For Growing Plants E-Learning
Virtual training in growing plant plants, this competency includes the ability to care for planted plants (vegetables-flowers) with non-chemical measures (irrigation, weeding, thinning) and safety….
Summary of this course:
Irrigation in plants requires special attention to prevent the plant from drying out and flooding. Therefore, it is necessary to pay attention to the amount of water given to the plant.
Three general nutrients:
- Nitrogen (N): Nitrogen makes the leaf green. (There is a substance in the leaves called chlorophyll that makes the leaves green by photosynthesis)
- Phosphorus (P): Phosphorus is responsible for the production of plants with large leaves and strong roots and can provide the vitamin needed by the plant and is very important for cell isolation and the development of new tissues.
- Potassium (K): Potassium can fight disease, but also regulates CO2 uptake and activates enzymes. Plant fertilizers are saturated with these nutrients to help plants. But you should be aware that, like irrigation, an excess of nutrients can cause irreparable damage. Also, according to the type of plants, the desired type of fertilizer should be prepared.
Seeds do not grow without soil and plant nutrients are supplied from the soil.
Suitable air and light:
Fresh, unpolluted air reaches the leaves and soil and is absorbed by the roots through the soil. Sunlight is also essential for photosynthesis, even if some plants grow with bulbs.
Virtual Plant Care Virtual Training Course Topics:
- Traditional irrigation (manual)
- Soil the plant feet
- Apply road fertilizer
- Replacing the pot
- Get advice on pests and diseases
Prerequisites for growing plant care training course:
This course does not require any special prerequisites and is taught from the ground up.