Flowering Indoor Flowers E-Learning
Virtual flower arranging training includes the ability to create a suitable bed for indoor flowers, prepare seeds and plant organs for planting, as well as control environmental factors and care for growing plants and marketing. Includes flowers produced.
Summary of this course:
Today, keeping flower pots at home is one of my best hobbies. Ornamental plants, especially in winter, are a major part of home interior decoration. To grow ornamental plants at home, you need to know their basic needs and the best way to grow such plants. First of all, you need to know the plants that are decorative and can be kept at home in terms of leaves or flowers and select them. Learn how to adapt them to indoor conditions. If possible, you should collect a collection of plants whose growing conditions at home are not different from the local conditions in which nature lives. This course will teach you all the above.
Vertical training course on flower arranging indoor flowers:
- Prepare planting material
- Prepare the seeds of indoor flowers and plant them
- Prepare rhizomes and plant them
- Prepare indoor flower bulbs and plant them
- Prepare indoor flowers to divide the plant
- Prepare stem cuttings and plant it
- Prepare leaf cuttings and plant it
- Preparing root cuttings and planting them
- Separate the stems and stems from the indoor flowers and plant them
- Aerial dormancy of indoor stems and planting them
- Caring for growing plants
- Control harmful factors
- Product marketing and sales
Prerequisites for indoor floriculture training course:
This course does not require any special prerequisites and is taught from the ground up.