Follow us:-
  • By Oxford Certificate
  • November 14, 2021
  • No Comments

Irrigation Of Gardens And Fields E-Learning

Virtual garden and farm irrigation training has been created for people to become fully acquainted with garden and farm irrigation. Irrigation has different scientific meanings, but in the true sense of the word, it is the distribution of water on the ground to penetrate the soil for plant use and crop production. Although only 15% of the world’s agricultural land is irrigated and the remaining 85% is used dry and without irrigation, half of the world’s agricultural and food production comes from these irrigated lands. This shows the importance and role of irrigation in the agricultural sector.

Types of irrigation methods:

  • Surface irrigation: Water flows from the irrigation stream or valved pipe on the soil surface and is provided to the plant roots by gradual penetration into the soil. Surface irrigation is done in three ways: furrow irrigation – strip irrigation and furrow irrigation.
  • Pressure irrigation: In general, pressure irrigation systems are methods that distribute water by pipe and under pressure above atmospheric pressure on the farm surface. Pressure irrigation is done in two ways: sprinkler irrigation and local irrigation. The local irrigation method is done in two categories: drip and linear irrigation.
  • Drip irrigation: In this system, water is pumped by the pump from the source into the network. And while passing through the silicone (filtering), the sand and its foreign materials settle. In this method, water is transferred from the source of consumption with pressure of more than one atmosphere. Water is present in separate and continuous droplets or in the form of small sprays with low pressure through a dropper along the water transmission line. Drip irrigation is an effective method of delivering the water required by the plant in the area of ​​root development into the soil and makes it possible that the irrigation operation is performed to meet the water needs of the plant. Therefore, in this method, water loss is greatly reduced in the form of deep infiltration, surface runoff and evaporation compared to traditional and rainfall methods.

Virtual training courses for irrigating gardens and farms:
Ability to choose the right product according to the type of water and soil
Ability to select the most appropriate irrigation method
Ability to adjust irrigation time
Ability to use water of poor quality
Ability to exploit poor quality soil
Ability to manage drip irrigation systems
Ability to manage sprinkler irrigation systems
Ability to maintain the central control station and pumping
Prerequisites for irrigation of gardens and farms:
This course does not require any special prerequisites and the course is taught from the beginning.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *