Planting Seedlings E-Learning
Virtual seedling planting training has been created for people to become fully acquainted with planting seedlings. For tree planting, you must first determine two things. First, the place where the tree is to be planted and second, the selection and preparation of seedlings. After determining the right place for planting and choosing good seedlings, the conditions for planting are ready.
Seedling planting time:
The best time to plant seedlings is often at bedtime. In warm, temperate and semi-cold regions, the best time to plant is autumn and after the seedlings fall asleep, but in semi-cold regions, it is better to plant seedlings after the frost has passed.
The best time of day for tree planting is cloudy days and calm weather. Planting seedlings should be avoided on sunny and hot days or frost or when strong winds blow. The end of the planting season in the fall should be planned so that the roots of the seedlings adapt to the new environment before the frost arrives. Therefore, planting time should be two to three weeks before the apparent awakening of seedlings.
Of course, the time of planting potted seedlings is an exception because their transfer and planting are practiced throughout the year. However, the following points should be noted:
- When transferring potted seedlings, the source and destination temperatures should not be different
- The moisture and texture of the potting soil should be such that it prevents the potting soil from disintegrating
- When planting, the pot container (plastic, pottery, etc.) should be carefully removed and planting seedlings with pots and containers should be avoided.
Seedling planting steps:
- Land preparation
- Select the location and identify the appropriate soil type and tree type
- Prepare the hole
- Preparation of seedlings
- Pralinage or disinfection of seedling roots
- Planting seedlings
- If necessary, prune the tree
- Spray mulch
Virtual seedling training course topics:
Digging or planting pit
Use of guardians
Caring for seedlings
Prerequisites for planting seedlings:
This course does not require any special prerequisites and the course is taught from the beginning.