Virtual planting training is created for people to be fully acquainted with planting. Planting includes all the operations that must be done before the seeds are placed in the ground, including changing the soil and making the soil particles suitable for the plant to grow and grow.
Planting in agriculture:
The planting stage has different stages. Land preparation and plowing of cultivated soil, seed preparation, seed sowing, crop care including irrigation, fertilization and….
The planting stage in agriculture includes the following:
- Plowing the land that can be done manually or mechanized: in the plowing stage, the desired soil is turned upside down, large stones are separated from the soil, large clods are crushed. Plowing the soil increases soil permeability and better receives air, minerals, moisture, light, and so on. Plowing kills weeds and makes the crop grow better.
- Seed preparation: This step depends on the type of product. Some crops need to be seeded before planting.
- Earth drainage
- Planting seeds in the soil
In general, the planting stage is related to the optimization of soil conditions for planting.
What is linear work?
Linear works are machines that sow seeds in close lines with short distances on the lines so that it is not possible to use agricultural machinery in the activities of the product and also the distance of seeds on the lines is not desired.
Linear work machines can be divided into different aspects, one of the most important of which is the depth of planting, which are divided into water line work machines and rainfed linework machines. Also, based on the type of product, various devices such as planting garlic, beans, chickpeas and have been produced.
Advantages of working linearly:
- Reducing the amount of seeds consumed.
- Reducing planting operations. (In linear work with fertilizer, reducing planting operations from 3 times to one and in non-fertilizer types from 2 times to 1 time of tractor traffic on the farm level.)
- Uniformity in seed germination
- Linear work in weed control and…. It is also effective.
Virtual planting training course topics:
Planting in pots
Planting period prerequisites:
This course does not require any special prerequisites and the course is taught from the beginning.