Seed Breeding And Select Operator E-Learning
Carver virtual training of seed breeding and selection, in this standard, the trainee is familiar with the methods of seed selection based on the criteria and also the basic principles of seed breeding and can take seeds from plants.
Summary of this course:
Seeds are modified in three ways:
1- In natural environment and free pollination: Free pollination seeds (OP) or standard cultivars are seeds that have been randomly and naturally pollinated by wind, insects and birds, and as a result, lead to plants that are Natural have variety.
2- Through hybridization (two venipuncture): In fact, modern venipuncture methods help to improve drought and pest resistant plants in order to adapt to changing climatic conditions. Today, most hybrid seeds are produced from low-cost methods in farms and greenhouses that do not require high technology.
- Genetic manipulation (GMO): The integration of genes from different organisms in vitro known as new DNA technology is combined and the organism produced is called transgenic or genetically engineered.
Carver Virtual Training and Selection Selection Topics:
- Analysis of pollen and egg formation process
- Investigation of pollination and flower structure
- Analysis of seed formation process and its components
- Seed cultivation of monocotyledonous and dicotyledonous plants
- Check seed modification
- Investigation of diversity and sources of its creation in plants
- Selection and modification of seeds in their pollinating plants
- Production of pure line
- Investigation of heterosis and the method of achieving it
- Modification and selection of seeds in other pollinating plants
- Use of heterosis in self-pollinating plants
- Perform artificial pollination on self-pollinating and non-pollinating plants
Prerequisites for Carver Seed Breeding and Selection Training Course:
This course does not require any special prerequisites and is taught from the ground up.