Separation And Recycling Of Wast At Source And Planting Healthy Homemade Vegetables E-Learning
Virtual training in waste separation and recycling at the source and production of organic products is a field of agriculture-related to jobs such as vermicompost grower.
Summary of this course:
Separate collection of wet waste:
- Wet waste includes food waste, fruit peel, inedible vegetables and و and make up about 07% of the waste produced in the country.
- Wet waste is perishable and has a great value in terms of reuse and recycling.
- In rural areas, the reuse of wet waste is more in the form of providing livestock and poultry feed.
- Wet waste can be recycled by converting it into fertilizer, this fertilizer can be used as an auxiliary material to improve the quality of agricultural soils.
- A mixture of animal waste and wet waste will be very suitable for composting.
- Production of compost fertilizer by aerobic method solves the problem of odor in anaerobic method.
- The most suitable method of aeration of compost mass in rural areas is intermittent overturning of the mass.
- By converting wet waste into compost, more than half of the generated waste is reduced and the costs of collection, transportation and landfilling are reduced. At the same time, environmental pollution caused by wet waste will be eliminated.
Virtual training courses on waste separation and recycling at the source and production of organic products:
- Survey of sustainable agriculture and awareness of the status of basic resources (water and soil)
- Review of various types of household, industrial and agricultural waste
- Recycling wet waste using waste cream
- Investigating the production of healthy and organic products using a healthy and light culture medium
- Organic control of common pests, diseases and weeds in urban farms
- Review and test the product organic
Prerequisites for the training course on waste separation and recycling at the source and production of organic products:
This course does not require any special prerequisites and is taught from the ground up.