Supervisor Of Wheat Fields E-Learning
Virtual training in supervising wheat fields is a competency of agricultural jobs in the field of agriculture, which is related to jobs such as farmers, experts of the Jihad Agricultural Organization, poison shops and fertilizer shops.
Summary of this course:
Wheat is one of the oldest and most valuable plants on earth. Which is cultivated more than any other crop in the world. And it provides more calories than any other product and provides the most protein in the human diet. Wheat is also the largest grain crop in the world, which in 1997-99 accounted for about 31% of total grain consumption in the world. Wheat occupies 17% of the total agricultural land in the world and is cultivated on an area of about 100 million hectares in developing countries except for Central Asia and the Caucasus.
The wide range and high adaptability of this plant as well as the various uses of this grain in human nutrition have made it the most important grain in the world, especially in developing countries and the Third World, and constitute about 20% of the world’s food resources. Therefore, in today’s world, the need to increase wheat production is not hidden from anyone.
Virtual training course topics for wheat farmer supervisor:
- Selection and separation of wheat type suitable for agricultural land
- Carrying out wheat cultivation and proper preparation of arable lands
- Do different steps wheat and deal with stress
- Proper and timely harvesting of wheat and its proper time and correct adjustment of devices
- Performing land preparation operations after harvest (fallow and soil rotation)
- Proper transportation of wheat to the place of seed delivery
- Work with a variety of planting, holding and harvesting machines
Prerequisites of the training course for supervising wheat fields:
This course does not require any special prerequisites and is taught from the ground up.