Tissue Culture User Of Tree E-Learning
Carver’s virtual tree tissue culture training is a job that cultivates a variety of woody plant tissues and organs in glass (in vitro).
Summary of this course:
Definition of tissue culture:
Tissue culture, asexual propagation of plants, in vitro in a suitable nutrient medium and under sterile conditions, includes protoplast culture, cell culture, tissue culture, and organ culture.
This technique is based on three characteristics of plants. These features include:
- Totiopotency: means the innate ability of a cell to become a complete plant under the right conditions. Although each cell has potency, it does not occur in plants. This is due to the interaction between cells, in which the autonomic state of cells in any cellular organism is eliminated or inhibited to establish the necessary coordination for the formation of tissues, organs, biological and physiological behavior, and the work of living organisms.
- Dediffrentiation: means the capacity of mature cells to return to meristematic state in tissue culture and most cells are differentiated and these cells gradually lose their differentiation effects and return as meristematic cells. The young cells of the cambium, which are the mother cells of the phloem, return easily from differentiation. Reversal of differentiation is easy in young parts and it becomes more difficult to reversal of differentiation with age.
Competency: Includes the inherent ability of a particular cell or tissue to grow in a specific path. For example, cells are able to produce embryos that are morphogenetically capable of embryogenesis.
Topics of Carver Virtual Tissue Cultivation Virtual Training Course:
- Detection and propagation of wooden trees
- Using tissue culture laboratory and its equipment
- Preparation and preparation of culture medium
- Preparation of plant micro-samples and types of tissue culture in wooden trees
- Production of disease-free wooden trees in tissue culture laboratory
- Micropropagation of woody trees and degeneration of culture medium
- Transfer plants grown in glass to outside
Prerequisites of Carver training course for wood tissue culture:
This course does not require any special prerequisites and is taught from the ground up.