Pest And Disease Management In Hydroponic Greenhouse E-Learning
Virtual pest and disease control user training in the greenhouse has been created to fully acquaint people with the pest and disease control user in the greenhouse. One of the most important things in greenhouse management is the control and monitoring of pests and diseases. Because the main advantage of growing the crop in greenhouses is that the conditions are under control. Therefore, the best conditions for plant growth and high yield should be provided. One of the things that help with this is the control of pests and diseases in the greenhouse. The existence of greenhouses in each country and the development of crop production in greenhouses is of great importance in the agriculture of each country.
Types of greenhouse pests:
- Minus: Minus is one of the most important greenhouse pests. There are several types of menus. One species damages tomatoes, cucumbers and lettuce, and the other damages ornamental plants. The damage of this plant is such that it prevents photosynthesis of the plant.
- Thrips: Another greenhouse pest is thrips. In addition to causing direct damage, these insects also transmit viruses.
- Aphids: Aphids are the most common pest found in greenhouses. Because aphids are rapidly resistant to toxins, chemical solutions are not the recommended solution.
- Whiteflies: Whiteflies or whiteflies are small white insects that are usually found on the underside of plants. Damage caused by this plant yellowing insect, complexity, dwarfism and wilting of the plant.
Types of diseases in the greenhouse:
- Internal whiteness
- Superficial whiteness
- Cucumber mosaic virus
- Verticillium wilt
- Fusarium vascular wilting
- Seedling death
Virtual training courses for controlling pests and diseases in the greenhouse:
Classification of important greenhouse pests
Analysis of common greenhouse diseases
Fight against all kinds of greenhouse weeds
Prevention, control and control of greenhouse pests
Prevention, control and control of greenhouse diseases
Integrated management of pests and diseases in the greenhouse
Prerequisites for the course of controlling pests and diseases in the greenhouse:
This course does not require any special prerequisites and the course is taught from the beginning.