Engineer In Developing Enterprise Webs With ASP-NET E-LearningNovember 4, 2021
Relational DB Design Engineer E-LearningNovember 4, 2021
Virtual training of office software users is one of the jobs in the field of information technology. This course includes OFFICE training.
Summary of this course:
After studying the Excel section, the student is expected to:
- Be able to work with components of the Excel software environment such as tabs and page magnification.
- Be able to enter information into cells and store it.
- Be able to copy the values of a cell to adjacent cells using the AutoFill feature.
- Recognize the relative and absolute address of the cell.
- Be able to create a new template and use it.
After studying the access section, the student is expected to:
- Explain the structure of database systems and its types in Access software;
- Explain the concepts of relational database systems;
- Database design in Access software;
- Normalize relational database tables;
- Explain English words and text related to the content of the work unit.
After studying the PowerPoint section, the student is expected to:
- Describe the features of the 2007 PowerPoint software environment.
- Know the basics of creating a new show.
- Explain the various methods of creating demo files.
- Save and reopen a demo file.
- Use different layouts of slides.
- Delete and add slides in PowerPoint software
After studying the video section, the student is expected to:
- How to work with Stencils
- Familiarity with bugs in Visio software
- Page management
- Add images
- Application of layers
- Bug and text management in Visual Software
- Work with diagrams and connections
- Line-Curve Connector
- Type text on connecting lines
Office software user virtual training course topics:
- One Note
- Share Point
- Office software user
Prerequisites for the administrative software user training course:
This course does not require any special prerequisites and is taught from the ground up.